Soggy Sasquatch Festival
October 9 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Celebrating fall in the PNW with our 2nd Annual Soggy Sasquatch Fest. We will feature chainsaw carving, a live wood carving auction, games, craft fair vendors, food and drink specials, and a free concert by the one and only JOEL GIBSON JR.!
- Live chainsaw carving from 12-6PM
- Chainsaw carving auction 4PM
- Chili cook-off judging 5PM. If you wish to enter, please bring chili by 4PM for entry. Please have list of ingredients and be prepared to serve your chili if necessary. Winners will be determined by voting tickets. No charge for entry and tasting.
- Local vendors will be showcasing their crafts and merchandise.
- Free concert at 6PM by Joel Gibson Jr.! Joel is the rising star from Kitsap and has been featured in many amazing venues, and now the Bushel and Barrel! Consider bringing folding camping chairs.
No entry fees for patrons and spectators.
Kids and pets are welcome, but you have to keep dogs on leashes and kids under direct supervision for their safety.
Come enjoy the perks of living in the Pacific Northwest with lumberjacks, good food and cider, and great friends!