- This event has passed.
PPST Pumpkin Palousa Swim Meet
October 24, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until October 25, 2015
• All swimmers must be registered with USA Swimming.
• Age groups are based on the age of the swimmer as of the first day of the meet.
• Each swimmer may enter up to a maximum of five (5) individual and one (1) relay event per day. Entries exceeding this limit will be scratched without notification, and entry fees for entry count limitation scratches will not be refunded.
• Complete whole-team entries will be accepted in the order received until any session reaches the four-hour limit.
• On-deck USA Swimming registration will not be permitted.
• Deck entries for individual events will be allowed in open lanes only at the discretion of the Meet Referee. Deck entry individual swims are not eligible for any awards or team points. Deck entry fees must be paid prior to the swim.
• Deck entered swimmers who are not already in the meet are required to show proof of USA Swimming athlete registration through PNS and complete a PNS Deck Entry Registration at the Clerk of Course in order to enter.
• All USA Swimming registration numbers will be verified with the PNS registration database.
• Surcharge: $5.00
• Deck entry surcharge: $10.00 (swimmer not previously in meet)
• Individual Event: $4.00
• Relay: $12.00
• No refunds or credits will be given for events entered but not swum; no event swapping.
• All fees must accompany entries.
AWARDS AND SCORING:
• Individual events (except 50Y “Swim-Off Challenge” events:
Ribbons 1st thru 8th places. All events will be scored separately by gender and age group. Age groups for awards will be 8&U, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15&O. Scoring 9-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.