- This event has passed.
August 20, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$49.00
Explore a leg of the Kitsap Peninsula Water Trails on this 8 mile paddle that Starts at Fay Bainbirdge Park and ends at our rental facility in Liberty Bay, Poulsbo. All ages are welcome, we only require a good attitude, and enthusiasm to paddle.
- Paddle Snack Pack
- Professional Guides & Safety Boaters on the water at all times
- $5 donation to Kitsap Peninsula Water Trails
- Shuttle back to Fay Bainbridge Park
Fay Bainbridge Address: 15446 Sunrise Dr NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- 7:30am – Check-in opens at Fay Bainbridge Park
- 8:30am – Mandatory Paddler Safety Meeting
- 9:00am – Paddle Begins
- 11:00am – Rest Stop in Keyport
- 2:00pm – Paddlers arrive at Poulsbo Waterfront Park
- 6:30pm – Shuttle back to Fay Bainbridge Park
The fist leg of our journey is about 5.5 miles and should take about 2 hours; we will make our way across Port Madison and into Agate Passage to ride the incoming tide on our way to our rest stop in Keyport where we will hop out of the boats to stretch, use the facility and snag some goodies from the Keyport Mercantile. After we have had time to recharge in Keyport we hit the water for the final 2.5 miles into Poulsbo. We will still have the current pushing us and expect the last leg to take about an hour.
* Times are approximations and may vary depending on our group and conditions.