2023 marks the 54th year Poulsbo Yacht Club has brightened the holidays for our community with its Lighted Ships Parade. This wonderful event has become a holiday tradition on Liberty Bay and surrounding waterways.
Along the route Santa calls out personal greetings. To review the route see below. Request your Santa Greetings by clicking on the link below. Happy Holidays!
The 2023 Parade starts just outside the PYC Marina at 5:00 pm, all times are approximate.
- 4:45: Boats leave the Yacht Club
- 5:00: Boats arrive in downtown Poulsbo, best spots to view are from the waterfront park
- 5:50: Passing Keyport & Cross to Manzanita Bay and through Agate Pass on the east side
- 7:35: Suquamish dock then Return back down the west side of Agate Pass
- 8:25 – Point Bolin & North to Lemolo and the east side of Liberty Bay
- 9:15 – Parade ends
Click here to send your Santa Greeting request.