- This event has passed.
Keyport Fest 2016
September 17, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 3500+ people attended our festival, with a steady flow of people throughout the day.
- The Car Show drew 118 entries – classic and collectible cars, hot rods, trucks, and motorcycles.
- Twelve bands performed throughout the day in venues from the Navy museum to the Keyport Dock.
- We had a lively street scene with 86 booths offering food, crafts, commercial opportunities, and information on Kitsap County programs and agencies. A special thank you to our local artisans and vendors.
- Participating organizations offered 16 free passport activities for kids. Around 350 children picked up Kids’ Passports to earn a stamp at activity sites and a free ice cream at the Keyport Mercantile.
- Over 100 kids fished in the Port of Keyport’s fishing derby, many caught their first fish off the Keyport Dock
- We earned over $6,600 to support the North Kitsap High School Marching Band and maintenance of Keyport parks.