- This event has passed.
50th Annual Lighted Boat Parade
December 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the Poulsbo Yacht Club Lighted Ships Parade. As a result of achieving this milestone the City of Poulsbo as declared December 14 “Poulsbo Yacht Club Lighted Ships Parade Day”! Free cookies & cocoa will be available in the Pavilion, Children’s Christmas Carolers and a bonfire in the waterfront park.
Each year, Rudolph (the red nose reindeer) leads Santa through the local waters of Puget Sound with greetings to those along the parade route (see route below). You are invited to send Santa a request for your own greeting to those you know along on the parade route. Send your greeting request to Santa@PoulsboYC.org.
Parade Route: The Parade leaves from outside the PYC Marina at 5:00 pm (note: times are approximate).
- 5:00 p.m. proceed directly to downtown Poulsbo.
- 5:30 p.m. Head south, following the west side of Liberty Bay, to Keyport
- 7:40 p.m. Cross to Manzanita Bay and up the west side of Bainbridge Island through Agate Pass to the Suquamish dock
- 8:20 p.m. Return back down the west side of Agate Pass to Point Bolin
- 9:15 p.m. North to Lemolo and the east side of Liberty Bay passing Liberty Bay Marina – parade ends.
- Click here for ROUTE MAP