2022 marks the 53rd year Poulsbo Yacht Club has brightened the holidays for our community with its “Lighted Ships Parade.” This wonderful event has become a holiday tradition on Liberty Bay and surrounding waterways.
Along the route Santa calls out personal greetings. To see the route or to request Santa to “shout out” a greeting at your viewing location click here. Happy Holidays!
The 2022 Parade started just outside the PYC Marina at 5:00 pm.
- 4:45 – Leave the dock
- 5:00 – Parade starts, fall in behind Rudolf & proceed to downtown Poulsbo.
- 5:15 – Head south, following the west side of Liberty Bay,
- 5:50 – Passing Keyport & Cross to Manzanita Bay and through Agate Pass on the east side
- 7:35 – Suquamish dock then Return back down the west side of Agate Pass
- 8:25 – Point Bolin & North to Lemolo and the east side of Liberty Bay
- 9:15 – Parade ends