Poulsbo is about to turn into a magical wonderland for the holidays! Filled with fun family activities, beautifully decorated shops and lights in the waterfront park, you’re sure to find something for everyone!
List of Events
For more details on these events, head on over to our events calendar.
- Friday 11/24: The annual Tree Lighting in the Waterfront Park
- Saturday 12/2: Julefest including the Nordic Market, Norwegian food and the Viking Bonfire
- Sunday 12/3: Santa Breakfast at Sons of Norway
- Saturday 12/9: Tuba Christmas, Lighted Ships Parade & a Bonfire in the Waterfront Park
- Weekends of 12/9 & 10, and 12/16 & 17: Carolers, and find Olaf wandering around downtown for a photo op!
- Every weekend from 12/2-12/16: The Poulsbo Vikings will be roaming downtown Poulsbo, keep your eye out and grab your pic with a Viking!
- Every weekend from 11/25-12/23: Santa will be available in his house to hear your holiday wishes from 11:00-4:00pm each Saturday and Sunday through Decmber 23rd.
Photo Courtesy of P5 Photography